There is no-one-color-fits-all while hunting for the best paint for your guitar, and luckily, there are a wide number of paints for guitar to choose from for different guitar types to repaint and refinish your guitar to give it a personal touch. Along with the best paint for guitar you have to know how to paint a guitar properly. I am Patric Byrne; your guitar buddy will help you get the best paint for your guitar!
When one of my old guitar’s colors got faded and rusty, I thought of giving my vintage YAMAHA SJ-180 a whole new look. I was looking for the best paint for the guitar, started by asking my guitar buddies, and did some research. Along with some of my guitar buddies tried 38 guitar paints on our instruments. We have tested those colors based on their look, quality, longevity, and other practical aspects. In my tests, some paints performed impressive, while others were disappointing.
As an outcome of my tests and trials, I narrowed down a list of the 5 best paint for guitar by considering the dry time, original texture, availability, price, and many more. In this post, I will share with you the list of best paint for guitar that have worked for different types of guitars. Let’s get started!
The 5 Best Paint For Guitar
If you are confused among the numerous guitar paints on the market, here is a list of the 5 best paint for guitar. Take a look at the list and make your call.
